Kids E Me Frog Monster™ Face Mask
Help slow the spread of the virus with a beautifully-decorated face covering that features upgraded, adjustable ear loops and nose wire to ensure a great fit, as well as an insert slot so you can insert a disposable mask inside (sold separately) to provide extra layers of filter protection. The adjustable nose bridge wire lets you conform the top of the mask perfectly around the shape of your nose, and with the adjustable ear loops, you can set the tension on the face mask straps to fit your face and ears just right.
These face masks are NOT surgical masks, personal protective equipment, or N-95 respirators – these critical resources are reserved for the brave healthcare workers who are on the front lines, taking care of our loved ones – but rather are intended for general, everyday use while out in public when social distancing measures are difficult to maintain. We made sure that our face masks have all the most important features to keep you safe and comfortable:
- Easy to use (CDC guidance on how to wear and remove a mask )
- Reusable (Wash with proper sanitization after each use)
- Machine washable on delicate or gentle cycle
- Comfortable 100% polyester fabric (decorated front material is a poly sheeting, and the back is made from poly microfiber)
- Sturdy over-the-ear elastic straps with adjustable tensioners for a snug fit
- Nose wire adjusts to fit the shape of your nose and face
- Face masks should not be placed on children under age 2
- Available in both adult (7" x 3.5") and kids (6" x 3") sizes
- May be worn alone, but designed with an insert slot for an optional surgical mask or a disposable mask (sold separately), which acts as an additional barrier to fluids and particulate materials
- Please note that our face masks have not been tested for flame resistance or skin sensitivity
The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention recommends the use of cloth face coverings1 as face masks to supplement social distancing in the fight against the spread of COVID-19. While the CDC's guidance recommends even homemade cloth face coverings to help slow the spread of the virus.
1 Source: CDC.GOV
Disclaimer: The mask should not be used (1) in any surgical setting or where significant exposure to liquid, bodily or other hazardous fluids, may be expected; (2) in a clinical setting where the infection risk level through inhalation exposure is high; or (3) in the presence of a high intensity heat source or flammable gas. We make no warranties, either express or implied, that the mask prevents infection or the transmission of viruses or diseases.
Returns: For health and safety reasons, all face mask sales are final and are not returnable or exchangeable.